CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
THEY ARE SALIVATING TO START VAXXING THE CHILDREN
MY FAMILY TOLD ME YESTERDAY THAT THEY ARE WAITING NEXT STEP, FOR THE CHILDREN AGED 12 AND UP TO BE VAXXED. I WAS TOLD HOW GREAT THAT WILL BE FOR "HERD IMMUNITY". I DID NOT ARGUE BCAUSE WE ARE DEALING WITH ANOTHER FAMILY MEMBER IN THE HOSPITAL WHO HAS A BLOOD CLOT (VAXXED 2 MONTHS AGO). I AM TERRIFIED ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY FAMILY. NO ONE SEES WHAT I SEE. NO ONE EVEN IS WILLING TO LISTEN TO ANYTHING I SAY. WHAT PISSES ME OFF IS THAT I HAVE MORE EDUCATION THAT ANYONE IN MY FAMILY, AND THEY STILL THINK THEY ARE SMARTER THAN ME SO I NEED TO JUST GO FUCK OFF. THEY WANT ALL THEIR ANSWERS TO COME TO THEM FROM THE NEWSPAPER AND MAINSTREAM MEDIA BECUASE THEY CANNOT HANDLE BELIVING THAT THEY ARE BEING LIED TO. LIKE I WOULD EVER, EVER, EVER LIE TO THEM. THEY ARE MY LIFE.
11:15 AM - May 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
07 May, 11:21
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
one of those tell-a-vision talking head dr said the other morning that his two young daughters were "excited" to be getting it soon when it comes available for their age 🤦🏼‍♀️🥴
i think their misguided dr father is the one excited and pedaling his false hooe to his children and of course they'll believe their dad..his dr career involves telling people from the tv all over this country that it's "safe" 😔 im sorry for your family listening to lies and not trusting you over the outsiders they've never even met but on a tv or newspaper 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 May, 11:25
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
lots of babies born in the last few years in my family. I cannot handle the thought of the parents being pushed to vax them with this rna experimental poison vax. WHY IS TRUMP PUSHIG THE VAX STILL!???? HE CAN STOP SOME IF IT WITH A STUPID PRESS RELEASE! IT WOULD STOP SOME PEOPLE, NOT THE ONES WITH TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. WHEN DOES THE VAXXING INSANITY STOP??? WE ARE FIGHTING MASKS IN FLORIDA AND A FEW OTHER STATES, BUT NO ONE IS REALLY FIGHTING THE POISON VAX OUT IN THE OPEN, BECAUSE OF CENSORSHIP.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 May, 11:18
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I hear you, and you can only remind them you are only a messenger, not a salesman. We cannot control anything or anyone. But we CAN BE AN EXAMPLE of truth.

Be who you are and PRAY for an INTERVENTION for your FAMILY.
Allow them to come towards you as you step back and speak softly.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 May, 11:21
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
TY, NEED THIS RIGHT NOW, PRAYING FOR THIS, TY SO MUCH! If they start vaxxing babies with this experimental drug I will flip.