CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 May, 10:39
IS IT ONLY 10 PERCENT? IN THE GLOBAL WORLD? WHAT PERCENT DO YOU THINK IT IS? MAKES SENSE TO ME, BUT I WAS HOPING FOR MORE AWAKENING BY NOW. HOW CAN PEOPLE WAKE UP IF THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS BLOCKING THE TRUTH?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rowan Tree @lovemakesyoureal
07 May, 10:47
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I thought we were only 1% so that’s positive news! Think about the bottom 10% being the real evildoers and the middle 80% totally clueless. That clueless group will be easy to sway when evil is eradicated. They are sheep, remember? They can be herded to richer pasture. 🙏🇺🇸✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
MOST OF THEM ARE LIKE MY FAMILY. GOOD PEOPLE. CHRISTIANS OR A BELIEF IN GOD AND GOODNESS. THEY TRY TO THINK POSITIVE. MOST ARE JUST FIGHTING TO SURVIVE. THEY ARE IN SURVIVAL MODE AND ARE NOT EXPOSED TO TRUTHS, BUT LIES. I LIVES THIS WAY FOR MANY YEARS. I SNAPPED OUT OF IT BECAUSE OF 911 AND A FAMILY MEMBER WHO WAS EX-MILITARY. BUT I DID NOT WANT TO BELEVE IT FOR YEARS. THEN I LEARNED ABOUT OPERATION PAPERCLIP. THAT IS A SLOW, DEEP BURN THAT WILL NEVER GO AWAY. EVER.
10:58 AM - May 07, 2021
In response Rowan Tree to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it