Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 May, 07:24
Paywalls Blow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brett Tescher @bktastic__
05 May, 09:19
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
super pisses me off that Nino hides Juan behind his...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
05 May, 11:02
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
I feel like Nino is just in it for the $$

06 May, 08:22
In response Jackie Patriot to her Publication
I think he has a good heart. Probably got used to a certain style of living as a former Champ. Trying not to bash the guy too hard. However, once they go Patriot, I never view them the same....

Surely Juan knows he's being put behind the wall. Why would he support this?

06 May, 10:57
Ya i agree about Nino’s heart he seems decent and you are probably right about your assessment of him. Juan also a good guy but he said this would all be revealed by Apr 1st. i think he was directed to set a false date (art of war) but i cant believe anything he says now.

07 May, 08:54
Well, he really hasn't said much since then... in terms of details. The last interview with Flyover Conservatives was fantastic. Almost all biblical allegory but I personally found it very powerful and appropo for this moment...

As always, we'll see what and how it happens...

07 May, 09:03
Have you heard him talk about Eve being “beguiled” by the serpent and how he believes she conceived and then with Adam. he says she was pregnant by oth Adam and the serpent at the same time i had never heard this before and ive been a Believer for 30 yrs. Serpent=Lucifer

Only Forward @Callibird
07 May, 09:05
it just makes sense doesn’t it… And then when you think about why Jesus had to come through a virgin birth…💥💥💥 😳🤯

I guess and scripture does say “And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed. He will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.”
09:21 AM - May 07, 2021
In response Only Forward to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jackie_Patriot in this post can reply
Only Forward @Callibird
07 May, 11:54
yes...and why was the womans punishment for her “original sin” to bleed and have pain in child birth? 🤔🤔 yeah...we didnt get that curse from a dang piece of fruit...im just saying...God is a just God and the punishment would fit the crime....👀

07 May, 09:52
I did a small amount of research on this. Genesis doesn't reveal anything on this topic.

The Gnostic Gospel of Philip (dead sea scrolls) references Cain as being "Begotten in adultery, for he was the son of the serpent."

Only Forward @Callibird
07 May, 11:58
i agree...and Paul does use that same reference about Eve being “beguiled”...i believe its in Corinthians....and the original Hebrew translates to “lay with”....lots to study and pray about in deed 🙏🏻 This theory/concept needs some
more time and research and revelation from the Holy Spirit for SURE!