Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
07 May, 06:41
What happens in Hanford...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chill Bite @Chillbite
Holy Gilligan’s Island, three hour ABBA tour-ing style! Could you have slam dunked more deets in here...17, fresh & tasty, Queen, Ezra, Bikers for Trump(?), candles, fireworks, explosions, Earl, of course, Hanford (the first)....that song...daaaang, just all of it! And you just threw that together, with alot of hard work, so not minimizing that, but it woulda taken me forever, if I ever could produce such a wonderful creation!!
07:13 AM - May 07, 2021
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Chillbite in this post can reply
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
07 May, 08:08
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
Not 17 (like the original lyric) but seventy. I'm still feeling all bitchy. Maybe another one featuring Wrecking Ball is forthcoming?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chill Bite @Chillbite
07 May, 10:04
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
aHa! Guess my ears just heard 17 cuz that what I wanted to hear and expected?!
Wrecking Ball!!! Holy Crash*!Bang*! Pow*! Batman!!

And just so you know...your “bitchy” is joyous to me...I prefer it actually if that’s any indication. Ok, so I’m more than a little biased, but seriously, your “bitchy” is “LMAO” category rather than anything approaching every other form of bitchy I’ve experienced from others...