Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
07 May, 04:30
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Just beautiful. This ad firm needs to be hired by our non-RINO friends.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mss PGJ @MssPGJ
07 May, 01:37
Dim-Whit 💩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mss PGJ @MssPGJ
07 May, 08:55
In response Mss PGJ to her Publication
I really believe her vacation time was with Trump's Gang down in Florida. I think she has some splaining to do.

Mss PGJ @MssPGJ
07 May, 01:37
Dim-Whit 💩

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
07 May, 11:29
I dislike her as much as I dislike Tony Evers!

Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
07 May, 09:12
THAT is awesome

Sylvie Marleau @Sorry_notsorry
07 May, 08:38
Wwwwwwhoooaaaaa!!!!!!🥳

Smitten Pat @SmittenPat
07 May, 07:30
This is a GOP ad👍

Daring Conservative @daring_conservative
07 May, 06:51
That is awesome it should be played on every left tv station on repeat.

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
07 May, 06:46
🤪Michigenders

Dottie French @DotOn777
07 May, 05:52
I am SOoo sick of HalfWhit driving the Great State of Michigan into the ground...

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
07 May, 02:41
In response Dottie French to her Publication
So am I, my fren! 🐸