Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Ion Papa @Ionia
09 May, 08:05
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
08 May, 10:11
We also need to rein in the crazed government agencies who have systematically destroyed our rights - including to privacy. The latest from Monkey is outright terrifying. He speaks in code a bit since the discussion points are so sensitive.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Monkey Werx Overwatch SITREP 5 7 21 - YouTube

You can find this and more on my website at monkeywerxus.com Also, check out my Werx Shop at monkeywerxus.com/shop©2021 Monkey Werx. All rights reserved. Do ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
08 May, 06:29
Ivermectin, HCQ, and Regeneron are.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
08 May, 05:41
🙏As far as I know that No approval has been given for these vaccines, they are only approved for trial testing only.
Yes we should only be using the two medicines that General Flynn has mentioned.
God bless and hope and pray they don't approve Physer, Astrazeneca or Johnson.🙏

Silver Top @Silvered
08 May, 11:43
They were not approved! Now, having said that, I want to know why our government gave big pharma such a leg up with all they do by making them exempt from legal responsibilities? Next.... the vaccines given to our kids....are they all finished with clinical trials and are they FDA approved?

Betsy Jones @QLibris
08 May, 11:26
@thepeoplesbridge I was under the impression Parler was out of order these days. Is this a new post ?

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
08 May, 11:12
Amen! 🙏❤️

Red Pilled Swede @RedPilledSwede
07 May, 10:40
pfizer has submitted for approval today. Everyone, please pray that approval will not be granted. My family’s life depends on it as our jobs will require it if it gets approval.

Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
07 May, 11:01
In response Red Pilled Swede to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
07 May, 08:51
In response Red Pilled Swede to her Publication
Praying.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
07 May, 12:22
I have been getting this message from Parler.com anyone else???