Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 January, 11:27
The Patriot Party

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
26 January, 05:35
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
hi! ¿ what is to new -- > new 2 twittar accountah ?
i have a TOTAL MESS in my #BOOKMARKs (i am not loggin in #twitter because im ULTRA #Banned 🤣 (uber ban - beyond the #BAN )
and decide to put all the accounts i follow in #BOOKMARKs

check twitter with #nitter (but beware, looks like esentally controlled by #NWO complaint mindset people)

and maybe now testing ORGANIZE the VERY LITTLE SURVIVORS on the #NORMIE PLATFORMS with great contents ---> centralize it in a #FEED program
this one is gone , some one running yet ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
yep ...this also gone ... the fuccc ..the mother of tha fucccc ....buf

anyway .. brr .

OK .... CALM 😑 ZEN

this one in #ANOUP its now the account where we can follow isnt ?

Anyway --- > ANYBODY COULD USE REDERICTIOS AS #nitter TO GET COOL CONTENTS AND GET INFORMED OF PEOPLE YET ACTIVE IN #NORMIE PLATFORMS

https://nitter.net

But dont relay neither to mucho in who maybe operating this solutions as #nitter all this #culture has been #INFILTRATAD and #BRAINWASHED by #NWO cultural #MINDSET - > any day could cut the access to #twitter by this #gateways -> indeed are now li
05:44 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by newbeginnings164 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from newbeginnings164 Discrete, click on at the bottom under it