Mesam Mehdizadeh Fazeli @Mesam
26 January, 05:20
Those who still think this is about Biden and Trump have not understood what is going on, this is about good and evil. The world has been enslaved since 1871 and still is, most people in the world do not even know that such a law exists. Many will find themselves in a state of shock and I hope that enough #Anons out there will take care of such people, God help us.

#wwg1wga #Trump #PanicInDC #trusttheplan #QAnons #painiscomeing #MAGA #mtwga #greataweking #jfk #jfkjunior #johnjohn #justice #GESARA #NESARA #WhiteHouse

https://www.federaljack.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
aleph tav @alephtav144
There are many servants of the Most High here now on earth to assist those who find themselves in a state of shock. We are here and we have been preparing for many moons for exactly this time. Wopila! A'ho Mitakuye O'yasin! Peace Be with you and Blessings Be upon all Progeny of Light.
05:34 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by alephtav144 in this post can reply
Mesam Mehdizadeh Fazeli @Mesam
26 January, 05:41
In response aleph tav to his Publication
alephtay144
i am so happy and blessed to be here with you all of you thank you for letting me be here the law of attraction brought me here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396