Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
06 May, 11:27
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
did anyone ever hear about pauls underage gfs? im not sure if it true mind you but ive read a few articles about it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
06 May, 11:28
In response reaper myer to his Publication
IDK , sorry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
06 May, 10:50
I was hoping he was alive. She was so evil. She had so many people murdered to save her own skin.

John Washington @KeysMarg
06 May, 10:06
He Was Satanic Ritually Sacrificed on My Mother Faiths 7th Year Anniversery of Passing Over.
11/30/2013 (Cat O 3/11) *Code
😞😞😞💥
Burning Bush SR Suicided on Her
12th Year Anniversery..
💥💥💥😞
11/30/2018 (HAT O 3/11)

My Mother Passed Over
11/30/2006

You Will Meet Her Soon.

John Washington @KeysMarg
He Was Satanic Ritually Sacrificed on My Mother Faiths 7th Year Anniversery of Passing Over.
11/30/2013 (Cat O 3/11) *Code
😞😞😞💥
Burning Bush SR Suicided on Her
12th Year Anniversery..
💥💥💥😞
11/30/2018 (HAT O 3/11)

My Mother Passed Over
11/30/2006

You Will Meet Her Soon.

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
This one pisses me off the most....loved Paul Walker!!!😍😡

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
06 May, 10:03
😠