Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 May, 12:07
🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
06 May, 04:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I remember this! 🤣 Thanks for posting Doq.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 May, 06:36
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Quite sure this is a FF - do you know where its supposed to be?
Background seems like CGI

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 May, 07:06
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
This was during the riots. Its not cgi. It actually happened. 😂 I want to say Portland but I can’t be certain.

06 May, 07:10
So it was the USA ... odd nobody jumped, no one watched the action ... they can't be deaf (listening to the piano) ... maybe all are actors knowing the "riots" were organized deception.
(unnatural reactions)

Columbia the people freaked at the real gunfire and explosions and those recording were in upper balconies, away from the action.

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 May, 07:13
Yeah I remember seeing it posted everywhere for a week. It was pretty funny at the time because everything was so nuts!

06 May, 07:20
ok thanks, I live outside WDC and didn't have any interest in their little charade ...

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 May, 07:32
I don’t blame you one bit, it was disgusting!

Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
06 May, 08:44
lmao! 😂😂😂 Thanks for the laugh! 🙌