Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
My head spinning like everyone else but trying to solve the vaccine puzzle ! My opinion is as qualified as Bill Gates which is rubbing sandpaper on your forehead! Pfizer and J and J seem to make you sterile - Blood Clots - Blood Male Erection - Blood Lady Period ! It attacks reproductive Cells ! Astrazenika and Moderna Alter your biometrics and DNA and may make you a super virus spreader -- Insight - No science just from the thousands of vids watched - Reason want kids to have PF and JJ and elderly the other 2 on 2nd Jab! Also they do protect from Corona Cold but nothing else ! If your immune system is O and Corona is X your protected ! ABC attacks your virus Immune System No Problem ! After Vaxx your immune system is all X protects you Covid but if ABC attacks your Done for !
Does what it says on the Tin Covid Cool any other disease on the planet your Gone no Immune System -- Snake Oil Pitch ! This is my opinion plz add any info
05:34 PM - May 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robert Wakefield, click on at the bottom under it