Liberty Jennja @Jennja
06 May, 12:44
#GoldenOldies
👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 May, 12:51
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
I always thought Jr. was younger than me. Maybe because he passed so soon. ALWAYS hoped he escaped. AND his beautiful wife.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Not sure what surprises are still in store for us, but do have this feeling that some BIG things are still to come. This PQST is stuck in my mind. 👇🏼

✨"The last will be magical" ✨
12:56 PM - May 06, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
06 May, 12:58
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
I always kinda thought back then, maybe he just outsmarted them all. I KNOW they fake deep state deaths, the daywalker deep state. I know they got crooked coroners, I was like just MAYBE they had a good coroner. ALWAYS hoped so for them. My father and grand father were murdered, so I can relate to retaliation. MAYBE he freaking did escape.

06 May, 12:58
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Meaning if the deep state could cook reports via coroners, a good one could fake a death for good.