Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Make no mistake ladies and gentlemen. The flood may have been happening behind the scenes, starting in the basement. But it's now rising and will soon fill every street from DC to Shenzen.
02:29 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angie TNConservative @AngieTNConservative
26 January, 10:34
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Praying Lord in Heaven...let it be!!! The sooner the better, this world right now is tearing families & loved ones apart: we, who know the truth can longer sit quietly by & those who don't know the truth, respond wiht anger & hate when they are told of it!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Georgia Salva @SeaQ
26 January, 10:33
Without A Doubt!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Woke Goddess @17WokeGoddess
26 January, 11:28
This is our modern day flood and it shall be bibical !

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
26 January, 08:12
I've often wondered if this scenario would also be part of that flood...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Simulation Video After The Failure Of The Three Gorges Dam On The Yangtze River #ThreeGorgesDam
Three Gorges dam Height 181 m (594 ft) Length 2,335 m (7,661 ft) Normal elevation 175 m (574 ft)
www.youtube.com

The Navigator -V @TheNavigator
26 January, 08:08
Has the leaking urinal in State Farm Arena not been fixed yet?

Kathleen Spreen @KateKnows2
26 January, 07:11
Bottoms up. Sometimes s**t does roll uphill...

Judy Cooper @JPC11
26 January, 07:20
In response Kathleen Spreen to her Publication
watch the water!

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
26 January, 06:59
I suppose SOME floods can begin in a basement before rising to the surface, but the longer it takes, the more restless lovers of freedom become.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 January, 06:59
That is great news DoQ!
Damn the sooner the flood comes the sooner we can get on with the creating part!
Nana is so excited!

If where this goes in my dreams is anywhere near accuate, damn we are going to have some fun and joy water leaking out will be an everyday occurance!
But you Sir have a lot to do! Rest up!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
26 January, 06:51
and I'll be SINGIN' IN THE RAIN

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
26 January, 05:30
Same thinking...I just posted Exodus 14:13
“Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the LORD’s salvation, which He will accomplish for you today; for the Egyptians you see today, you will never see again."

Jett Baker @JettBaker
26 January, 03:16
Let there be floods.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
26 January, 03:11
I have been trying to explain The Act of 1871 to my husband & mother for weeks now but they look at me like I'm some kind of lunatic. Our POTUS has kept every promise he has made and he will give power back to the people as our foundind fathers intended it to be.

janie gee @janiemgee
26 January, 07:27
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
same issue here! online there seems to be a lot of slanted info. im looking for something definitive to post

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
26 January, 03:07
Have you seen the Hunter Biden stuff yet ? 😎🍿

Mel Mason @MelinTexas
26 January, 02:48
there is much evidence for the "may have been". It is bigger than gov't . So many pedos rounded up and traitors taken away.. May take some time for the real story to come out