Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
"I raise a Hallelujah, in the presence of my enemies, I raise a Hallelujah louder than the unbelief, I raise a Hallelujah my weapon is a melody, I raise a Hallelujah Heaven comes to fight for me, I'm gonna sing in the middle of the storm, louder and LouDER YOU'RE GONNA HEAR MY PRAISES ROAR, Up from the Ashes Hope WILL Arrive."

"I Raise a Hallelujah With Everything Inside of Me!"

'Death is Defeated THE KING IS ALIVE' ✝️

πŸ’ͺβ€οΈπŸ‘Šβ€οΈπŸ’ͺ

#wwg1wga #godwon
https://youtu.be/e3RRU25dp...
08:08 AM - May 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
04 June, 09:37
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
One of my favorite songs. ❀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
06 May, 09:10
AMEN AND AMEN!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
06 May, 09:08
In my dream right before I awoke this morning...

"I was standing behind myself in the third person watching a situation...
A woman was standing across the water from me, the wind was strong in her face. I stood on this side of the water and no wind. These are the words I yelled to her because of the strong wind, I wanted to make sure she heard every powerful word. Rght now I don't remember anything prior to this situation in the dream to invoke such a powerful important statement..."

I pointed my arm towards her,
she was going to speak...I said...
"Jesus Rebukes You!"

I immediately woke up.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 May, 09:10
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
πŸ€”

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 May, 08:57
Love this song,one of my favorites. The lyrics are so uplifting.πŸ˜‡

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 May, 08:58
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ™