Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Our sister @nowon is coming to visit for a few days and we are so very excited. Its been a while since we first met after being connected on twitter. Who else has met others since this all began? We are going to be just having fun, sharing stories about Christ, Our Father, camping, laughing, dancing, and just enjoying nature. If any of You would like a visit we would definitely come spend some time with You and I promise You will have fun. I am quite the sarcastic comedian, and usually become the butt of my own jokes. 😉ðŸĪŠðŸ˜‚😁 We need some fun about Now, ya think?
07:12 AM - May 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
07 May, 04:01
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I'm happy to report, fear and stagnation are easy to overcome by putting one foot in front of the other or in this case jump in the car and let the wheels lead you. This VanDerpoel-Grant excursion has been superb... life can present
"e-perb" moments...steady as she goes...find your like-minded tribe with that vessel GOD gave you...fear is for infant & unbelievers.
#NCSWIQ
#wwg1wga
#SEEKJESUS
#SPEAKJESUS
#agape

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396