Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 May, 07:12
Our sister @nowon is coming to visit for a few days and we are so very excited. Its been a while since we first met after being connected on twitter. Who else has met others since this all began? We are going to be just having fun, sharing stories about Christ, Our Father, camping, laughing, dancing, and just enjoying nature. If any of You would like a visit we would definitely come spend some time with You and I promise You will have fun. I am quite the sarcastic comedian, and usually become the butt of my own jokes. 😉ðŸĪŠðŸ˜‚😁 We need some fun about Now, ya think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
I'm happy to report, fear and stagnation are easy to overcome by putting one foot in front of the other or in this case jump in the car and let the wheels lead you. This VanDerpoel-Grant excursion has been superb... life can present
"e-perb" moments...steady as she goes...find your like-minded tribe with that vessel GOD gave you...fear is for infant & unbelievers.
#NCSWIQ
#wwg1wga
#SEEKJESUS
#SPEAKJESUS
#agape
04:01 PM - May 07, 2021
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NOwON in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jessica King-Stringer, click on at the bottom under it