Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 May, 04:00
You have a choice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
That is why President Trump was so brilliant to push this for Emergency use knowing that it can not be made mandatory that way. Still giving those who want the Vax the choice to get it but also not forcing it upon the millions of us that would never take the Covid Vax under any circumstance... 5D Chess . 😎 Brilliant! @VincentKennedy #MAGA #wwg1wga 🙏🏼🇺🇸🦅✨ 5:5 17
04:17 AM - May 06, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
JAMES ROMANO @JVR926
07 May, 03:09
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
truth!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BoS Simms @BoSimmsMtl
07 May, 09:15
it's not that brilliant because businesses get around this and ARE forcing people to get it. They say it's your choice but if you don't take it, then face X consequence. Here in Canada, in the health field, they either take it or get suspended without pay. So if you need your job, you are forced to take it or be unemployed, I consider that mandatory because too many people have to take it to keep their job.

Only followers of this user (Enlightened999) can see their posts

Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
07 May, 02:29
In response BoS Simms to his Publication
It is unfortunate what is happening right now but there are some really big lawsuits that have been filed, one is with the Supreme Court of Canada. People have to decide their fate, is your job worth it?
I don't care how hard they push, I will not take the jab. We will have to find ways around their enforcement until the lawyers are done with them.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
06 May, 11:18
Mandates for a experimental fuckcin will be the finally proof of crime to humanity.

BoS Simms @BoSimmsMtl
06 May, 10:33
problem is jobs are essentially forcing people to get it. They say "it's your choice but if you don't "....face x consequence and where I live, it's suspension without pay. So if anyone thinks it's not mandatory, it is but they aren't saying it as so.

Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
06 May, 03:50
In response BoS Simms to his Publication
wait until employers realiZe that if they mandate the vax, they become repsonsible under OSHA

Reign Douglas @ReignD
06 May, 09:04
you are so on point

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
06 May, 08:18
So many people have no concept of this whatsoever!

Sli Ver @Cookiesmom
06 May, 06:16
except that private colleges are making it mandatory. my 19 year old doesnt want to take it but cant go back in the fall without it

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
06 May, 10:37
In response Sli Ver to her Publication
My children are more important than a college that forces a euthanasia drug. I realize you have money vested in that place but realize something else, that college and the people forcing this agenda are going down once this whole scene is prosecuted. Believe that this will happen. All involved in pushing the agenda will be tried for crimes against humanity (businesses, politicians, doctors, nurses, hospitals). When you get that far in the court system essentially you have already been found guilty as they have all the evidence they are just going through a process. The penalty is death.

Find another college or have your child step out until this shit show is over. Teach your child life lessons of survival as I think we are all in for a shocker the closer we get to the end of this show.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
07 May, 09:16
In response Sli Ver to her Publication
schooling is changing - keep your children safe.

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
06 May, 04:29
Also the way the maestro said its patriotic to wear face masks. To stop patriots, (the awake) from being individually attacked!!! The tried doing the divide and conquer technique, AGAIN!