katerina_kat QZ Ventouri @KaterinaQuark
PART2)Donald Trump's wife, Melania, is a Slavic (Slovenia) daughter of the granddaughter of the late Russian Princess Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanov, who survived the 1918 Bolshevik uprising.
Therefore, Melania Trump is a princess, a member of the Romanovs and an heir of their property!
Hence the Alliance of Russia with the White Hats.
Melania is very important and she was able to destroy and dismantle the British palace as its kings are from the Rothschild family. That is why Trump recently went to England and was the only man on earth who walked in front of the queen. Elizabeth and left her behind and it is understood that he never worshiped her as all the leaders of the countries of the earth who visited the kingdom of Britain did until then. One of them was and is that the real Princess Romanov was Melania. Melania is here on earth a princess, while up high she is a queenโญ๐Ÿ’Ž
10:16 PM - May 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by KaterinaQuark in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
05 May, 10:56
In response katerina_kat QZ Ventouri to his Publication
I am soooo glad you are writing about this! Saw pictures last year and was instantly convinced. So many lies over the decades, why should they be believed? It doesn't surprise, and I have now read the preceding entries you posted. Voila! Thank You!!! The ultimate power couple, Melania and Donald Trump.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 May, 11:01
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
๐Ÿ’Žโญ๐Ÿ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ัั”ะฒั”โ„“ ฮฑะธgั”โ„“ @ReBeLS0uL
05 May, 10:36
I did a huge dig on this last yr the resemblance is clear to me!

05 May, 10:47
In response ัั”ะฒั”โ„“ ฮฑะธgั”โ„“ to her Publication
๐Ÿ’–โญ

Raffaele La Torre @RaffaQBarron
05 May, 10:27