Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
05 May, 09:20
Interesting read. It's a Thunderstone, from the Thunder God.....I suspect it's a meteorite. The carvings are quite interesting. Rabbit, deer and bear totems, corn with 17 kernels, ancient esoteric symbols....Made with tools not even thought about until the industrial revolution. They call these strange out-of-time objects "anomalies" when what they really are is proof that we don't have the foggiest notion about our actual history. We are taught the "accepted science" instead of being shown that which DISPROVES current thinking. I think it's time for the truth to be known, don't you?
#TheGreatAwakening #wwg1wga #GodWins
https://www.ancient-origin...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Makenamm in this post can reply
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
05 May, 09:29
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
It's coming and it's going to just about mindfuck every single person. I have an inside track, the Akashic Record is open to me. I'm betting it's going to be a personal choice for folks to actually believe and devote themselves to the One True God or to continue living a lie. That's the rapture, those that can accept the truth will ascend in thinking and we will lead by example. Those that can't break their programming will "die out" for want of a better expression. Personally, I want the truth more than I want comfortable lies. Let the Sun shine in and bring us to the home our souls long for. Blessed Be
#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
05 May, 10:18
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
YES FREN🔥🔥🔥🔥
Any advice on how I can transcend to the ability of accessing the Akashic Records...
I've got lots of years of knowledge & changed my diet / intake of toxic substances, practicing kundalini regularly, Ive broken down the veil seperating the dimensions & seen beings of light but also the shadow ppl & other more nafarious entities, but best of all I now have a clear line of communication with ascended masters & angels/spirit guides that use #333 massively! Everyday is a steady stream of Synchronizations.
My path to ascension has been a long road & nowhere near my goal...there is 1 final thing I must give up. It's my relationship of 4yrs I believe I will never be to my full potential until I let go as I have outgrown him & we are on different paths now. Im aware, but its hard...
Activating my pineal gland, total astral projection, & accessing the Akashic Records are my final steps. Please any advice is appreciated, its just hard wen im still with a lower vibrational bf

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
10 May, 02:20
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
We are being asked to choose now - love or not 💜 no more fence-sitting 🥾