memes matter @NoComment
Thank You Scavino πŸ•ŠπŸ€²β€πŸŽ―
Hard Dry Tears, The Best Is Yet To Come!
WWG1WGA
09:22 PM - May 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Shannon Anne @WorldMomLuv
06 May, 05:13
In response memes matter to her Publication
One of my all-time favorite songs and definitely my absolute favorite President! God Bless President Trump and his Family Always!πŸ™β€οΈβœοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
06 May, 12:45
Awesome song!
Beautifully done Dan!
Thank You Mr. President!
We The People Await With Great Anticipation!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•

β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
06 May, 12:44
The Wind HAS Changed.

In my dream right before I awoke this morning...

"I was standing behind myself in the third person watching a situation...
A woman was standing across the water from me, the wind was strong in her face. I stood on this side of the water and no wind. These are the words I yelled to her because of the strong wind, I wanted to make sure she heard every powerful word.
Right now I don't remember anything prior to this situation in the dream to invoke such a powerful important statement..."

I'm still standing behind myself looking forward and I watch myself point my arm towards her,
she was going to speak...
With a powerful voice I said,
"Jesus Rebukes You!"

I immediately woke up.

memes matter @NoComment
06 May, 01:24
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Holy Makrell! i am having some dreams toπŸ‘€πŸ•Š

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
05 May, 11:57
My heart was warmed by this video. I agree with you Ellen, about this causing tears in the eyes and a lump in the throat! I watched remembering a major thing I realized about our President: HE WORKED! He accomplished more in the time he was in the WH than all of the presidential jokers of my lifetime! One reason the LEFT despised him was because his work accomplishments showed them up. They just collected money and votes, ding little else! They preened around, strutted back and forth, "talkin' loud and sayin' nothin'!" What a difference it makes to have a President with an actual work ethic!

I will be overjoyed when our President Trump gets sworn in again soon! We will rejoice that we hung in there and prayed, and tried to wake up the sheep. And in truth, we found the OTHER lions!

memes matter @NoComment
06 May, 04:00
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
05 May, 11:14

memes matter @NoComment
06 May, 04:01
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
PERFECTβ€πŸ•Š

God Wins donated @GR2021
05 May, 10:43
No politician in DC or across the country comes close to the impeccable leadership of this man. His faith, love for country and people is outstanding. God bless the President of the United States of America, Donald J Trump. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 May, 10:35
So beautiful and moving. God Bless President Trump!