memes matter @NoComment
05 May, 09:22
Thank You Scavino 🕊🤲❤🎯
Hard Dry Tears, The Best Is Yet To Come!
WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
My heart was warmed by this video. I agree with you Ellen, about this causing tears in the eyes and a lump in the throat! I watched remembering a major thing I realized about our President: HE WORKED! He accomplished more in the time he was in the WH than all of the presidential jokers of my lifetime! One reason the LEFT despised him was because his work accomplishments showed them up. They just collected money and votes, ding little else! They preened around, strutted back and forth, "talkin' loud and sayin' nothin'!" What a difference it makes to have a President with an actual work ethic!

I will be overjoyed when our President Trump gets sworn in again soon! We will rejoice that we hung in there and prayed, and tried to wake up the sheep. And in truth, we found the OTHER lions!
11:57 PM - May 05, 2021
In response memes matter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
06 May, 04:00
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
06 May, 09:02
In response memes matter to her Publication
EXACTLY!!!!
We could make it a mural and throw all the other deceivers, imposters, and fakes in it as well!
Thanks for sharing!