Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
WHAT HAS BEEN DONE TO HER IS CRIMINAL!! I PRAY JUSTICE COMES HER WAY!!
06:07 PM - May 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
13 September, 07:15
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
its unfreaking bearable what these demons have done over the years to Dr J and all the brave brilliant doctors who found TRUTH and came forward to share and help humanity. Thankful she is alive and well and prayers for her safety ….others were not so lucky 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
07 May, 03:58
I bought her book "Plague of Corruption". 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
07 May, 03:58
I bought her book "Plague of Corruption". 👍

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
07 May, 01:46
ABSOLUTELY AGREE!! She will be speaking online this weekend, along w/several awesome speakers, at the Truth over Fear summit. IT'S FREE! It was supposed to be last weekend but [they ] shut it down just after the morning session w/ something like 45K patriots participating. Over the target much!?💪🇺🇲☝️

👇👇👇
https://www.restorethecult...
☝️☝️☝️

Shay Ray Trump Chump @ShayRay
05 May, 08:58
Not to mention how she was treated by one of the airlines..... have not found out which one yet

She has written books and I’ve read one of them.

Sad but vindication is coming

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
05 May, 06:53
i was just telling my SIL her story earlier today

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
05 May, 06:37
She isn't the only one arrested and silenced for 'covid'. These political prisoners need to be freed TODAY.

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
05 May, 06:23
What Fauci did to this brilliant scientist is criminal, her story is heartbreaking.