Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
25 January, 11:19
Everything has meaning - EVERYTHING.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
"What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?"
12:24 AM - Jan 26, 2021
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
New Republic @blackproject
26 January, 01:21
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Did any of you also notice the latin in the logo?

"E pluribus unum" on that logo. Which means.

The meaning of the phrase originates from the concept that out of the union of the original Thirteen Colonies and peoples of six different nations, England, Scotland, Ireland, Holland, France and Germany, emerged a new single nation.

A NEW SINGLE NATION!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
26 January, 06:08
In response New Republic to his Publication
Oh and that is why there are 13 of everything- 13 stripes, berries, arrows, etc.

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
06 January, 01:33
In response New Republic to his Publication
Very interesting...

San Voe @Weimy
26 January, 12:47

Truth Warrior @Soularo
26 January, 12:38
Thank you for providing Qontext!

RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
26 January, 12:08
interesting

Holly Thomas @HollyTUSA
26 January, 10:15
Trump. Lincoln

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
06 January, 01:39
In response Holly Thomas to her Publication
Lincoln also formed the "Q" team with his generals.

Grateful Patriot @My_Mama_Tried
26 January, 09:56
Well done. Future proves past.

Francisca Rod @Frannie
26 January, 09:22
😍😍😍 God is so Good!!! Thank You Lord for you are Good!!! praises to God all days of my life!! biblicaltruths

Mike Anon @Mike314
26 January, 09:18
I've been thinking that the first Q drops were given to show us how the END of the movie plays out.

The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots @NoOneWalksAway
26 January, 08:58

Katerina Tse @Katerina
26 January, 12:00
In response The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots to his Publication
That was my guess. I also read the Ashbrook Essay! So now what? We are already under civil war in a sense. BLMANTIFA has been ravagining the Pacific NW for almost a year!

Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
26 January, 08:19
Former President of the US CORP

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
26 January, 08:36
In response Denise America to her Publication
I was about to ask how is this legal? Found out!!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
26 January, 08:18
Morning Todd, hope you have a great one!

Mar a Lago has a SCIF:
https://www.palmbeachpost....

Mar a Lago has bomb shelters:
https://www.palmbeachpost....

Mar a Lago the 'Winter White House':
https://www.smithsonianmag...

Mar a Lago has significant ties to JFK and the Presidency.

Francisca Rod @Frannie
26 January, 09:40
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Wow, This is so inspiring!!! i am so filled with love compassion an even a deeper feeling for understanding just how much i never knew about such an amazing MAN inspired by God, and i am even more in love with God then ever before! just how awesome this is!!!

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
26 January, 08:11
future proves past