Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
05 May, 07:58
My dad has been a pulmonary physician for the past 40 years. He is not vaccinated nor has he been wearing a face diaper... until yesterday. Yesterday, he began wearing an N-95 mask, and this surprised me. When I asked him why, he stated that he will only be wearing it in close contact with vaccinated people, as he believes the vaccine is an unpredictable biological weapon. Isn’t that ironic?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 May, 10:18
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
My husband is a teacher, who is not vaxxed, surrounded by teachers who are... it is so worrying.

Yet again, those that cave to the enemy win - he feels he will have to wear a mask, because the crowing vaxxed will not - THEY followed orders, so THEY get to breath freely... hate this.

We are attacked at every breath.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matt Boehm @Geebee
yes all the teachers at my sons school are Vaxxed, I am worried about sending them back next year, I wonder if there will be schools that will only allow un-vaxxed students and faculty??
03:56 PM - May 05, 2021
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Geebee in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 May, 04:39
In response Matt Boehm to his Publication
It would be nice to think that there are some schools considering that.

I hope we do not end up with divided classes - the vaxxed and unvaxxed...