Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Lucky Lynn @LuckyLynn17
05 May, 06:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I don't know what they are doing but I do agree that this is a financial deal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jill Burgess @Jabs
05 May, 05:25
Panic is in the air.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 May, 04:38
We all know that's Kevin Kline and they are MIA Is it a way to get their investments liquid to then be seized, after charges of committing crimes against humanity are filed against them, AND allow for others to take over the holdings of their investments to replace them. Maybe we should all work to take over Monsanto. Ha! If you don't believe the White Hats are involved, then, maybe its just the elites cashing out, fortifying their self-sustaining dooms day lairs and bunkers and they are replacing themselves with clones and or are faking their exists from society to go hide out in them, because maybe they know of a pending global disaster. I haven't ruled that out.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 May, 09:33
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
You know how much Nana appreciates you I sure hope.😘😇🙏💜

05 May, 09:33
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I do know how special you are.

arba happihr @arba
05 May, 04:09
Mr. and Mrs. gate's have left the planet. It's distraction

05 May, 09:45
In response arba happihr to her Publication
EVERYTHING is distraction if it is not related to the Arizona Election audit or other election fraud.

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
05 May, 09:50
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Correct they were taken off the planet and replaced in 2013 ....to keep the $$ rolling in. Lets ask them for a DNA test