Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 May, 03:36
Yep this looks like the deal to Nana!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
We all know that's Kevin Kline and they are MIA Is it a way to get their investments liquid to then be seized, after charges of committing crimes against humanity are filed against them, AND allow for others to take over the holdings of their investments to replace them. Maybe we should all work to take over Monsanto. Ha! If you don't believe the White Hats are involved, then, maybe its just the elites cashing out, fortifying their self-sustaining dooms day lairs and bunkers and they are replacing themselves with clones and or are faking their exists from society to go hide out in them, because maybe they know of a pending global disaster. I haven't ruled that out.
04:38 PM - May 05, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
05 May, 09:33
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I do know how special you are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 May, 09:33
You know how much Nana appreciates you I sure hope.😘😇🙏💜

05 May, 04:57
It is hard to tell at this point which ones are
White Hat plants to continue the movie to wake up more & get to the percentage we need to trip the timeline or as you say which ones are doubles for the evils to manipulate to try to not loose money.

I feel sure the Gates are dead. They were hung by a group of parents after they killed kids with their evil vaxx.

My next feeling is that Gates holdings were already held by Pirbright or Wellcome Trust in a way that would keep them in the hands of the cabal direct report of (The Crown)regardless of what happened to Bill & Melinda as they were just as expendable to the evils as we are, perhaps they had just not realized it yet.

Then I would be viewing from there.

Since the Queen has already been taken over by Trump and the Crown controlled Pirbright and Wellcome Trust, I am leaning toward White Hats are controlling them, but my guess is no better than anyone else.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 May, 06:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I think the villagers strung them up as well. We will ever know the truth of those two, as in who continued to make puppets of them at what time and what for and so on? If big Pharma goes down for this covid scam, they could've framed a gates clone to take the fall. I bet there is a doozy of a plot twist with them.