Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 May, 11:50
Anybody notice sketchy folks tripping more these days? Some have the whole time, others like, light is getting lighter, DARKNESS getting darker. I mean I have always been the kinda girl that can bring out the best or worst depending what is under their surface, salivating, frothing at the mouth types, even a few decades ago. BUT seems like darkness is worse in them. NEVER had a problem with a truly decent human, nor them me. Those fakes don't like me, well mutual is all I can say. IN general. Am I the ONLY one experiencing this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
I feel like people attacking me for nothing or even making up things to attack me while I'm trying to be as peaceful as I could be. I don't even try to discuss things anymore. Just waiting for the whole thing to collapse...
02:03 PM - May 05, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by icQnnect in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 May, 02:08
In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Hang in there. Happens to me all the time. CRAZY stuff has always happened around me, which is weird, since ALL I wanted was a chill life. They love me or wanna take me out, like out, some of them. Seems to be no real in between. GOOD folks love me, guess that is endlessly better than the alternative. I don't have to bring a thing up, and there goes my life. SO weird this whole thing. I am gonna ask God did it HAVE to be that weird. lol Best hang in there. I mean that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
05 May, 02:32
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I think this is the Agent Smith Effect, I see it as the Matrix attacking me. I wonder why, must be afraid of us... And I mean we know the end of this story, imagine how hard it would be had she won and this wouldn't be a movie. We're in the last phase, I will never quit, never give up and try to keep my vibes as high as I can. Praying, making music, gardening, ... isolating. We got this.