Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 May, 08:53
There’s a reason why the real Anonymous is on our side as well as Assange.

Why do you think you keep hearing about “White Hat Hackers”?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 May, 12:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
School us on your thoughts for this.
If not for White Hat Hackers, where would we be?
Certainly not where we are!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
05 May, 12:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
soooo true, 600 years+ of cabal dominion isn’t cleaned uo easily or quickly. I am 💯% trusting in God, even with the anxiety I’v been feeling for the last week

05 May, 12:31
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Most ppl just view what is happening with political viewing lens!

There is so much more going on here between the aliens and the angelics it is so much more difficult than most are aware.

Question is where is the tipping point to disclosure before militias & normal (all we wanted was to just be left alone)Americans decide they have had enough.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
05 May, 12:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
IDK, but I’v felt God’s peace through all this, but now anxiety . No idea why, I know it’s coming, maybe a darker season before?? Either way, I’ll stay the course

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
I understand. Not sure why either. My hubby woke me up last night I was quite obviously in the middle of a horrific dream from the sounds I was making. I said...it was horrific...and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit scared...but myself and a few warriors for Jesus were in front of a portal of sorts...and we were rebuking some evil spirit that kept leaning out...then back...then tried to walk out...and leaned into our faces snarling at us. We didn't flinch but kept rebuking it in the name of JESUS. Yelling at the spirit to depart, leave, get itself away in the name of Jesus. Praying protection over each other and all around and the place we were at. I have no idea where we were. It was an intense dream and felt like I was really there. Hubby said it sounded awful and woke me up. But I was a tiny bit scared...but wasn't "freaked out"...I was more in warrior mode...not today Satan! I have no idea what that was all about...but am thankful WHOSE side I'm on!!!! YES JESUS!
01:44 PM - May 05, 2021
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply
05 May, 11:40
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Some of the lucid dreams are intense. I dont have many like that anymore. Perhaps change the frequency of music you listen to at night or if you dont listen maybe try 432Hz or 528hz they have changed my dreams to a better future of dreams.

mike fitzpatrick @mikefitz4
05 May, 01:50
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
You're just starting to realize this who conspiracy crap is a load of shit. It will come in spurts and slowly, but you'll realize you've been duped. The "Stop the Steal", Qanon all of it - it's complete BS and a lie. They manipulated you and you are right to be pissed. Your family and friends left because you went down the rabbit hole of crazy. You can mend it, but only after you get away from these chuds.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
06 May, 07:05
In response mike fitzpatrick to his Publication
Why are you on an anon site if you believe what you're spewing? Whether it is...or it isn't...pretty much every word you just said was a load of crap and does NOT apply to my dream. But gee...thanks for chiming in so we can all see where YOU are coming from. OH...and thankfully...I've lost nobody for my views...we're pretty much all God loving Patriots here. 😉 Good luck to ya!