Only people mentioned by lologemini in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 May, 11:44
In response lolo gemini to her Publication
i lost my sister to cancer treatment🕊🫖fookin big pharma and the ones who piled their big money into medical schools limiting the teaching to what made them money and prohibited the teachings of natural healing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
05 May, 02:18
Chemo is totally toxic crap. I had a pharmacist over 40 yrs ago tell me that this stuff is SO poisonous that the pharmacist had to wear space suits to mix or make it so that it did not affect them when they (made) compounded it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
05 May, 02:14
And he's not as bad as Fauxi and Gates
EVIL EVIL MONSTERS!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 May, 01:52
This is the truth. Cancer treatments kill everything, not only cancer cells. It is a poisoning treatment. some people survive the poison, many don’t.