Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 May, 10:06
We need to stop the vaccinations NOW!
Reveal the truth about hydroxychloriquine and Ivermectin or hold every government leader responsible for the deaths by public hanging. This charade needs to stop NOW. I have never seen such disregard for human lives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Smitty & Co @SmittysPlc_USA21
Sadly...I did last month, personally. My son had to go to ER with 103 temp, mottled arms, uncontrollable chills. They REFUSED my entrance-covid. I sat in parking lot and communicated w/him by phone. For 45 minutes he sat there with a basin vomiting...until he said "Mom, I think Im going to pass out." I charged in and scolded 9 staff sitting behind nurse station until ONE caring nurse went to his side - SEPSIS! The entire medical system needs upending, folks. He's better, Thank God. You are right. It's criminal. 💞🙏
10:27 AM - May 05, 2021
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SmittysPlc_USA21 in this post can reply
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
05 May, 10:44
In response Smitty & Co to her Publication
Yes it does. We are seeing that EVERYTHING needs to be upended. The proof? = ALL medical personnel have to know that masks don't stop a virsus. They have to know masks are harming people and yes masks are respondsible for killing people-bacterial pneumonia.

Glad to hear you son is doing better

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Smitty & Co @SmittysPlc_USA21
05 May, 11:03
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
Thank you for your thoughts. Agreed. The lack of critical thinking...is exhausting. But, we will keep fighting.