Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Happy 2-B-Alive @InGodITrust
10 May, 03:46
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Thank you Veonica for being there and helping others to the great awakening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
05 May, 09:14
Thanks for the reminder!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silvia Jofre @Iacopetti
05 May, 05:06
Nearer each day... I can feel it. Holding the line dear Veronica ✨💫✨

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 May, 04:37
Really would have been cooler with less bs. JS. lol WORTH IT ALL.

nanou LAHMA @NanouCorsica
05 May, 04:33
💖Thank you 💖🙏

Lana Angel @Lana1111
05 May, 04:19
You're an inspiration to us ALL!@

Anchor Ace @AnchorAce
05 May, 04:08
Thank for your bravery and Patriotism!
Hold the Line
WWG1WGA

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
05 May, 03:56
😍😍Yay! We are almost there to ring the shiny bells...

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
05 May, 03:50
Thank you so much I needed that about now. Been awake for 30+ years it has been a long haul but I can see we are getting close. I trust GOD's plan. Just was wishing it already happened..

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
05 May, 03:20
Veronica.
Honestly, if HollyWeird want to make female Marvel remake, you are MY only candidate for CAP AMERICA. :)

Your Endurance, Patience and Humble Manneurs is your SUPERPOWERS which will end this war. :)

God Bless You.

https://youtu.be/KsXEZ8WfK...
"Captain America : I can do this all day " ALL SCENES - YouTube

All Scenes in which Cap says "I can do this all day"ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE OWNERS Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, ...

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
05 May, 03:11
We've come this far - keep the momentum going, whatever it takes it will have all been worth it 🙏

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
05 May, 03:09
Love you & bless you. Great message as usual. You’re Light shines bright. Stay in hapiness.

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
05 May, 03:09
I love you Veronica. 🥰🥰🥰
We are with you!!!

🕊🕊🌻🌻🥰🥰🥰🥰💜💜💚💚💚

joann ferguson donated @joann212
05 May, 02:58
Love and BIG hugs from Nevada. Carry on PATRIOT! WE LOVE YOU

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
05 May, 02:54
Amen sister!!