Patriot Jim @Patriot_Jim
Finally got the hang of Discord and then Santa gets booted! So glad to have found her again! Feel so lost without the bb chats. Hoping this platform fills the void. Also hoping all our peeps find their way over here, too. Frank?
11:22 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot_Jim in this post can reply
Yvonne Duncan @Lovemye23
26 January, 08:12
In response Patriot Jim to his Publication
WWG1WGA!!! No one can stop us!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Parr @Truered71777
26 January, 08:08
Thank you for the follow, i thouht i had to put check in box to follow back ugh , it was to delete, i got fixed now i think , i am following you back .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Princess McOutrage @PrincessMcOutrage
26 January, 11:17
me too! I kept thinking it was ME!

Charged King @Soluminous
26 January, 10:03
I was wondering what happened, I just joined her Discord over the weekend. I checked Monday was like hmmmmm... was there something I was supposed to do? Glad she mentioned this place in her video before last.

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
26 January, 10:02
Thanks for the follow, Jim. 🤜🤛

Laydeee Geee @Laydeee_Geee
26 January, 09:52
i think it will take a minute for us to find our people 🤷🏻‍♀️😀

brown bear @willywombat
26 January, 09:47
gday Jim thanks for the follow