Only people mentioned by lizdeb56 in this post can reply
Maga Nana @MagaNana
16 May, 01:30
In response Deb Cummings to her Publication
that ship has sailed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Roxy Faulkner @rbentsen
05 May, 06:54
Old.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins Always @BiggerBetterinTx
05 May, 09:23
This is old.....posted a few months back.

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
05 May, 08:16
This was written a few months ago I think. Waiting.

Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
05 May, 04:36
--Lin Wood...

I would fight on any battlefield at any place under any conditions under the leadership of General Michael Flynn.

You can count on Lin to Fight Like A Flynn. I only wish to have half the courage and love of country as that of General Flynn.

General Flynn is our present day General George Washington.

God bless General Flynn. https://www.facebook.com/r...

Ernst Stavro Blofeld @ESBlofeld
05 May, 04:00
He was referring to the witness statement of Ryan Dark White. Good to read. It brings up the "dirty trick squad".

Joe Wright @Joewrightauz
05 May, 03:01
When old is that post ?

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
05 May, 02:52

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
05 May, 01:19
Holy Smokes... We many times wonder, why don't these
evil lawless power mongers ever seem to die...
believe me, they do this to children because they already have

Tami KhanstatComment @Tiasmurf
05 May, 07:49
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
TRUTH!!!

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
04 May, 11:43
🤔Lock the up!!