Only people mentioned by Emandlio in this post can reply
Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
27 January, 11:47
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
What if you get hit in the eye with a softball and it was an accident???? I am old and you can still see the mark.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Anderson @Misee70
27 January, 11:46
also look up vril society

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
27 January, 11:40

27 January, 11:39
Panda eyes I believe have a secondary meaning as well unfortunately.

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
27 January, 05:02
What I don't understand is, why the left eye?

Emmy Lou @TattyTails21
27 January, 05:03
In response Alisha Green to his Publication
eye of horace

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
27 January, 03:45

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
26 January, 12:39
Panda eyes - Broke me for like two weeks early 2020 - I thought I new so much alreday - that killing my soul. God be with our childern.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
27 January, 11:42
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Same here, I hear you... I cried I prayed ALOT and then I realized just how evil they were because its been in front of us all along.

27 January, 11:50
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️🫂 Several years for me of knowing. This shall never be forgotten.