Only people mentioned by Emandlio in this post can reply
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
26 January, 12:34
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
US 5G is installed with COVFEFE, introduced by POTUS. It
neutralizes the impact on living creatures, incl humans.

Be careful when travelling overseas. POTUS tried to warn UK &
others but IDK if they heeded his warning.

India is tearing out their China built 5G right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Manda Yeah that one @ItsthatTime722
26 January, 03:24
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
i got in a heated debate over this on Twatter about a year ago. Someone was arguing that Trump couldnt possibly care about the people bc he supported 5G. I tried to explain if they did thorough reserach they would find their are 2 types of 5g...the China version that literally sucks the oxygen out of any living thing & another version that uses alloys to counter the affect . I had like 500 people attack me over my comment ....guess i dont sound so insane now 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jacob Spadino @Jspudz
26 January, 03:34
that explains the big hurry to install 5g last year. plandemic on command

Angela West @NiacinCuresCovid
26 January, 01:17
obese people attract more of the signal so get more sick

ps

#NiacinCuresCovid & should also be able to protect you from 5g mitochondria disturbance

IamWhoIam Patriot @IamWhoIam
25 January, 11:01
5G was used in Wuhan. Proof me Wrong.