Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Hello Patriots,
General Mike Flynn has never asked me to put a message on #ThePeoplesBridge , or ever made any suggestion for a message on Our Bridge....

Until yesterday...
When I was asked by General Flynn, to put up a thank you to CPD, for keeping me safe while I hosted a Chicago Trump rally.
https://t.me/ThePeoplesBri...

As any good soldier would I follow 'orders' really well ☺

#BackTheBlue
06:27 PM - May 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
07 May, 07:15
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Nice one!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
07 May, 07:19
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
May God continue to protect you Veronica. You are such a bright Light & you’re love is so big bold & beautiful. Much Love & many Blessings be on you always.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
04 May, 11:31
How very wonderful! I would love to extend am invitation to you and yours and General Flynn and his beloved along with all people of good will reading this, to kindly join us as we unify and ally as forces of love and light in this epic battle at https://corac.co/. I am a fellow Chicagoan, and Twit poster and have a daughter with the same name, we call V. I am not far west in Will county. #wwg1wga

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
04 May, 09:47
Why dont you address the elephant in the room and tell us the TRUTH!!! I'm aware answering this could cause mass chaos and possibly cause you harm, buuttttt.... Are you really Marilyn Monroe?! It's being talkef about by many and I'm having a hard time believing it's possible she could still be alive today!? So please give us a hint!!

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
04 May, 07:27

04 May, 07:23
I think the CPD LOVE IT!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
04 May, 06:54
🙏🏻👊🙏🏻

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
04 May, 06:45
Chicago is lucky to have you 🤠
That wasn't by accident either

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
04 May, 06:35
you are our hero...thats both military and civilian..!!! wwg1wga..!!

04 May, 06:34
I know the CPD were worried about your safety putting this up....
You are a HERO!

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
04 May, 06:32
Great job, as always. Prayers with you. God is so proud!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
04 May, 06:30
Wow! Veronica, you really have friends in high places!!! I couldn’t agree more with General Flynn!!!!

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
04 May, 06:30
Love you Veronica! Your an inspiration my fellow Patriot!

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
04 May, 06:29
Proudly serving in this battle with you, Patriot.