Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Streisand Effect = Boomerang
The more [they] try to hide something, the louder Anons yell it from the mountain tops.
10:53 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
27 January, 02:49
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Post 2472:

https://www.scribd.com/doc...
We knew then.
We know now.
This time - we have Gov't control.
Boomerang Suicide.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fire Nice @Nectarheals11
27 January, 02:02
11:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
e_squared Anon @e_squared
27 January, 01:47
Year of The BOOMerang.

Donald Kirby @VonKoehlerExpress
26 January, 03:29
Did Barbara have anything to do with this naming? ]:P

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
26 January, 01:07

Kathleen Spreen @KateKnows2
26 January, 09:48
I see Streisand, I think "Evergreen."

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
26 January, 07:25
SORRY BUT THIS ONE WAS ONLY A PRESENTATION POWER POINT THEORY --> REALITY IS

nobody is readin to you or my or anybody outside the #ECHO #CHAMBER

as same #twitter and the other #NWO #socialmedia #PLATFORMS has become a #ghetto #ECHOCHAMBER for #NORMIES

ARE NOT READIN YOU
NOR LISTENING
NO MATTER HOW ACTOR #Biden WILL TRY TO PANIC THEM WITH CRAZY POLITICS
only will get blocked by shock --> not "awake" or something like this

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#GodWins

NOP BECAUSE WE HAVE NO #REACH - NO WIRE - NO

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
26 January, 07:18
tap tap tap ...... is this thing on ? can Anyone hear me

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
26 January, 07:19
😌YEP .. this was one was soo cool at the #powerpoint
#presentation 😌

#trustheplan

#HoldTheLine

#MAGA

#ww1wga

NOW THE REALITY ---> WE HAVE NO #REACH

NEAR TO ZERO #REACH EVERYBODY IS #BAN #Banned AS GOOD OLD BAN 17 GUYS

😆#ban 🤣in Simple #Gematria = 17 😏

ANYWAY --> WE ARE BY THE MOMENT
IN A KINDA #WARSOVIA - #Digital - #GETTHO

ALMOST NOTHING OF NE MATERIAL #QANON #trustheplan NARRATIVE EXPECT TO DEPLOY OVER #NORMIE MINDS

wILL NEVER BE DEPLOYED -> NOBODY IS READING US

No cable
no connection to them
will no come here
NEVER. no matter HOW #TIM #Biden

Coral ___ @Coral_
26 January, 02:37
boomerang. hammons guillotine.

Iam Mie @iammiele
26 January, 01:04
Speaking of info... The site listed the link as "forbidden" earlier, but it appears to be back... In case you missed the 2 Maxwell docs from 1/25 - https://www.courtlistener....

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
25 January, 11:34
👀 Q EXPOSED it ALL💡 WE ARE AWAKE & THEY ARE#Fooked 💥

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
25 January, 11:30
PATRIOTS ARE IN CONTROL. Who knows how long the darkness would have lasted without Trump and the Q team 💚

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
25 January, 11:30
PATRIOTS ARE IN CONTROL. Who knows how long the darkness would have lasted without Trump and the Q team 💚

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
25 January, 11:33
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
🌍We only had one chance at this. To BIG to get it wrong. Dark 2 Light 💡means exactly that- ⚖ #NCSWIC ⚖ -Nothing will stop the Awakening now-Inflection (precipice) point reached. This is just the beginning and the best is yet to come🙏💫

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
25 January, 11:23
"Doomerang" may be fitting

Darlene Wernke @Dwernke
25 January, 11:14
i got thrown off twitter, i need people to follow, im trying to figure out this platform

A.l Hart @ahart_ahart
25 January, 11:15
In response Darlene Wernke to his Publication
me too!! glad to see so many familiar ones here

Denise 184 @Denise184
25 January, 11:20
In response Darlene Wernke to his Publication
I got kicked off Twitter also and I was a lurker! I guess they didn't like who I followed.

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
25 January, 11:13
Looks like it qualifies lol

NEO ONE @Neo
25 January, 10:58
Yep 👍😎