Only people mentioned by IrishAwake in this post can reply
Qrispus AttuX @QrispusAttuX
10 June, 03:17
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication
🐸 🇺🇸 🥁⏰💣🗡️🔫🛌😱

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
16 May, 08:38
Wait until this young man finds the truth! Many closed minded people are going to be shocked. Many people believe in only one way thinking. Unable to think for them self. Sad for those one way thinkers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
16 May, 08:06
Hey, you scrawny, dumb, ignorant, brainwashed IDIOT, guess we'll see who's so f'ckng stupid very soon. Best go hide out at mommy's with a hankie & blankie , BOY, you're about to grow up.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 May, 07:32
I like how sis was looking like mofo please lemme punch this fkr. FUNNY thing is Mr. Smarty pants lil beta boy is the one with a bio mask on. THAT IS FKIN STUPID> and being a pos that dumb with such disrespect for a TRUE ACTUAL PATRIOT SOLDIER GENERAL>

16 May, 07:33
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
You know how I can tell the fakes? Was raised by real ones, TRUE military bearing in deeper sense tells the tale. THAT guy is a real General. Like a real one. RESPECT>

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
04 May, 08:45
BLUE ANON! 🤣😂. (Using it 🙋‍♀️).
Great response!!!

Qanon / Blue Anon. both not Q or Anons!!

lOVE IT!! WWG1WGA.

2ne FruAa @FruAa
04 May, 05:22
masked face needs to prove something.......!

Optical Awakenings @Unite
04 May, 05:18
What did he mean blue anon?

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
04 May, 09:01
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
blue anon -they kinda made a joke about people who defend and seek out all the fake false stuff—i guess the opposite of us ??

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
04 May, 05:17
Thats my old truck right there , My niece owns the truck now and she was there that day with general Flint we are Trump supporters in our family

04 May, 05:16
HOLY SHIT talk about military bearing. He could use that stupid deep state "reporter" soy boy to freakin wipe his feet on. UGH. Jeez, another reason I am glad I am me instead, if I was there I woulda tagged that ass as we say down here FOR him. Disrespectful POS, HE knew what the General meant.

04 May, 05:18
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
General Flynn, got his point out, lol. AND called his bluff. LOL BLEW his cover with his lil beak mask. LOLOLOL Much better approach I still wanna bitch slap that shit on his behalf, and skewl him. Sorry. lol