Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

I don't know what to think about Elon Musk.
He names his baby a number or something.
His wife took a photo with a sign that says "soul for sale".
And then there's his Neuralink Co.- implantable brain–machine interfaces.
Strange...

His wife:
The pop singer, real name Claire Boucher, recently announced the opening of her digital art auction titled "Selling Out," where the main piece is a legal document entitling the owner to a percentage of her soul.
https://toofab.com/2020/05...
10:43 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
25 January, 11:43
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Weird indeed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP WON 2020 @iozzia0918
25 January, 11:19
WELL I JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT HOLLYWOOD ACTORS OR SINGERS ANYMORE. THE TRUTH ABOUT THEM MAKES ME SICK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
26 January, 04:26
In response TRUMP WON 2020 to her Publication
They make me sick, too.
I think its important toget the word out though, Especially about Musk-everyone thinks he's a hero or something. He seems dangerous to me. Neuralink Co. - NOT GOOD. Transhumanism

Every Time @soTELLme533
25 January, 11:13
I haven't seen any photos of Mush with President Trump.

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
25 January, 10:47
I tend to believe Elon is stoned 24/7.

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
25 January, 10:48
In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication
lets hope its that innocent!