20 April, 08:49
⚠️‼️WATCH] Gen Flynn Gives A Very Important Message

👇👇read more👇👇
https://www.newsview.gr/20...

Subscribe: @SecretPatriotQ

Share and FOLLOW
🇺🇸
#MAGA #Trump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
28 April, 04:20
In response Secret Patriot Q to his Publication
US FLAG FLYING HIGH AT THE WHITE HOUSE, THAT MEANS.......
AMERICA IS NO LONGER IN DISTRESS, REPUBLIC HAS BEEN RESTORED
🇺🇸USA🇺🇸USA🇺🇸USA🇺🇸
https://www.earthtv.com/en...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
02 May, 06:03
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
I beg to differ. The fiat dollar still enslaves me, the poor, and downtrodden. I'm getting worse and cannot walk without great pain, and all my bones are piercing with sharp stabs of pain that I have no idea where it's coming from. And I have no way to heal, and I have no means to expand beyond the claustrophobic existence I live in endless loops of this life in Mordor (Arkansas) and although the witch (Hillary) seems to be gone, her power still lingers. And I have nothing to show for the battles I've fought in except loss, a million shards of broken heart, and offerings that no one sees except a rare few...

Pain and fear destroy the beauty I have seen... ~Rick Wakeman

03 May, 01:04
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
I realize that offering you unsubstantiated information and vague hope of a better life isn't going to help you. I WILL pray that the Divine Physician fill you with His curatives, peace and strength. Can I ask ONE favor from you? Take five minutes each evening in perfect quietude with no distractions, petition Our Creator: Manifest your love to me, God. Then wordlessly and without any additional thoughts other than union with God, wait for a response. It may take awhile to get past yourself and your suffering but, if you keep petitioning, He WILL answer.
🙏❤🙏
#DeusCaritasEst

03 May, 01:14
Um...the strength part...yeah leave THAT part out!

You see, I know Him a little bit differently than you may know Him.

You see strength is NOT a good thing to ask for. Health, wealth (or whatever the hell that means), answers, etc. = good. Strength = bad.

And I'll tell you why. Because we're dealing with a guy that sees a request for strength as an opportunity to put one on a train bound through a hellish landscape, with flying monsters and pterodactyls that hunt you down and rip into the sides of the train and you either get sliced or you find the one little shack at a crossing and have to hide in that for who knows how long with a canteen of warm water and shitty breadsticks.

NEVER ask for strength! Under ANY circumstances!

03 May, 01:38
You have mad writing skills, Nackendara!

One of the gifts of the Holy Spirit is fortitude which, when prayed for, gives us strength to endure the current battle. I have suffered a similar battle of crippling pain, extreme exhaustion over >12 years and I know it is incredibly dispiriting. The key is to fight it and turn that cauldron of emotions into prayer. Pour it all out: The outrage, misery, depression, anger at God for allowing it??, lance it and let it flow. God will hear you.

Promise me that you will keep in touch, I check my anonup on a daily basis. By God, I have been a poor instrument but He has used me as a conduit to heal others. Outright miracles have happened. My daily prayers will be with you. May God grant you a good night's sleep!

03 May, 02:27
I have turned that cauldron of emotions into...well not prayer, because I just go to God and say bluntly; WTF? Are you on drugs or something? But I have poured out a lot of anger and rage, just on different things. Inanimate objects, demons, Hillary, bad carbs, walmarts, car tires, volcanoes (that's a fun one), and military radio announcements.

I have poured a lot of emotion out to Him, I have. But it's like chewing on a tire. Sure it's tasty and all, but I'm getting nowhere.

I promise I'll stay here with you. We can think of ways to mess with TPTB. We need to pool our energies and really focus on flames, hell, fires, and brimstones. And other fun elements like that. I want to have a party. But can't, so let's set something on fire. It does help sometimes. Maybe God's attention would be more focused if we set something of His on fire?

03 May, 02:41
When you speak about setting fires, you are speaking theoretically, right? Bonfires: good. Burning religious objects, not so good.

We are all good at talking to God whwn things are awful. Intently listening, not so much bit, when cultivated, the rewards are amazing.

God already knows what we will say and what we need, right? Ergo, the talking should be 1% of the unitive prayer. If we're patient, God answers and our lives are immeasurably improved.

Thank you VERY much for assuring me that you'll keep in touch. In God, we are One together and, my loving prayers will remain with you.

Time for these eyes to close now. I can barely read what I've written. Will PRAY FOR YOU before I slumber, tho. Giving you a giant psychic embrace. 💝💝

03 May, 02:47
No, I was referring to some bothersome moons and comets. They burn nicely. The oxygen is a weird customer, though.

And I don't pray like others pray. I just talk because I do get feedback. Believe me if you think I'm a comedian, you should hear Him and how He talks to me! He is the ultimate smartass.

I'm just a sainted smartass.

03 May, 01:04
Good!

Please check my profile. I am zealously working to open a MedBed healing center in Florida once the advanced Quantum healing chambers become available. I will happily pay for you, and a friend, to come and receive treatment completely free of charge. I would consider it a tremendous privilege to meet you so, my invitation is somewhat selfish. 😊

03 May, 01:24
Fantastic! Um...I have cats. I guess I could be away for a couple of days. I would love to be healed! And a little extra DNA coding...I have some stuff to do. And I'm not used to compression in the depths of the earth and all. I mean, you know? In a body. Otherwise it's just unnerving. At least I won't be in pain all the time and all the things wrong with me can become a thing of the past!

03 May, 02:52
This technology WORKS. I've owned a small handheld device since 2009. I sustained a nasty fifth metatarsal fracture that bled from the toe to my ankle. I kept the Diadens on it for several hours, alternating with ice and advil for the swelling. The following day, I had NO pain with full weight bearing.

You will be fully healed. Every cell in our bodies have telomeres that emit a herz frequency. Diseased cells have a different freq., this technology reprogams unhealthy to healthy which completely heals. BELIEVE IT.

If you so desire, I will look into an Airbnb rental when you come that allows pets. If you're like me, you'll worry about your fur babies. 🙂

03 May, 09:35
Of course! I have cats that need healed. One has a bad eye, not sure if she's blind in that eye. One has a deformity he was born with, a back paw and it hurts him sometimes. One has a pelvic bone issue. She showed up on our doorstep one night and was in the first stages of pregnancy and had her bottom lip torn. I took her in, bathed her, and got her to the vet. Stitched up, and I had to get her fixed otherwise she would have died as her little bones would not be able to handle birthing any kittens. But she's running around and alive and well. But she still needs healed from whatever it was that caused the injuries.

With me, healing is what I need, but another element to it. A DNA coding that can withstand the pressures of other environments...if you can manage it. I'm going after something. And I can do this without the extra shielding, it's just...it would be nice is all I'm saying.

04 May, 12:50
There is a special, higher place in Heaven for those who save wounded animals! Thomas Aquinas said that he believes that animals have eternal souls, too.

Solid research into SCENAR devices, such as Diadens, confirms that it has a beneficial effect upon Neuropeptides (NP) and Regulatory peptides (RP). NP and RP are integral components of remodulation of the human genome.

MedBeds are light years more advanced than my little SCENAR device. Ergo, I opine that, it will rapidly heal DNA aberrations.

I LOVE how you think, I was thinking about purchasing a MedBed solely for animals, too. We would need to keep it segregated to avoid clientele who have allergies but, that should not be insuperable. Perhaps a small mobile home will suffice. 🙂

I have one question: Did you awaken feeling just a little bit better today? If so, your body is already beginning to repair ITSELF because your mind is orchestrating this change due to hope. That is the incredible power each one of us possesses.

04 May, 04:03
My sleeping is all over the map. I usually stay awake at night. Years, nay decades ago, I was a day person but the night terrors would increase. When I dream I go out, and so when I sleep I do it when the gates of day are open and the night is shut out. I've learned to live with the night stalkers on the other side. I've always escaped them, but sometimes I would awake with injuries sustained from my dreams. That stuff...that's very real. And I've been a target. But that's because I spy on the darkness, and its entities a lot.

I already wrote a journal of dream through various years, and can easily post up another one, that in a way continues from the first one and since you seem to like my writing...I'll give you something you may find interesting. Here I share with you a strange journey in REMs:
https://varyingverses.blog...

Best to read on a computer. Not a phone. So to answer your question, I've never really..."slept".

God Bless you! It is one more thing that we have in common, sleeplessness. I have expereinced some of what you describe but never physically attacked. That can be very dangerous. Have you researched spirit oppression or sought Godly intervention? Many suffer through no fault of their own and it can be removed. Oppression can cause numerous physical maladies that stump physicians bc they are caused by spirits.

Thank you for posting your blogspot, too! I will check it out.

May God grant you DEEP and PEACEFUL sleep tonight. Fervently praying for you!
04:40 PM - May 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Veritas159 in this post can reply
Chill Bite @Chillbite
04 May, 05:29
Now you’re in for a real treat... Nackendara’s writing is so amazing!
I do have to warn you though, it is addictive and may fill you with the most intriguing questions... :)

04 May, 05:35
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
I am COMPLETELY absorbed in her writings. On Chapter 7 now. 😀

04 May, 05:11
Well, yes and no. The oppression isn't so overwhelming on me because in fact, I'm the one going in, into those domains. I fight dark entities because that's how I'm wired. I've been known to burn with the blue (hottest part) of fire and take them down and cause a lot of havoc in their realms. I'm someone they'd like to kill, but for the most part, they're actually afraid of me. I do come from an element of fire. I've always known how to use it as a weapon. But sometimes they get the drop on me. I've come up with ways to keep my footing though.

Although I could be classified as a digital soldier, my rank goes way back in the past and I'm a soldier on many planes and dimension. I am a weapon that cannot be wielded by others. I've been a thorn in the dragon's side since the beginning. I'm an innocent and deadly all at the same time.

04 May, 05:42
FIRST, I have to say: I am COMPLETELY absorbed in your writings. On Chapter 7 now. 😀

I would recommend wearing blessed objects at all times to protect you because, these entities can do a massive amounts of damage and your inability to sleep may be their doing, too. I fully understand that you are sensitive and given the gift of astral travel but, please be careful. These are realms wherein evil can easily enter and wreak havoc with an untethered soul.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏