Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
04 May, 01:37
Just a Heads Up
U.S. Military has everything it needs, will not wait for completion of audits

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
funker junkie @glowsticky
04 May, 01:46
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
That account seems fake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 May, 01:47
In response funker junkie to his Publication
Link Account it`s real

https://t.me/GeneralMFlynn...

funker junkie @glowsticky
04 May, 01:54
I thought I read none of the generals were on Telegram. Plus he links to Q posts. It just doesn't seem legit. But i'll follow it anyways

04 May, 01:55
In response funker junkie to his Publication

NowC@mesTHEP@in —-23!!! @BrogTheFrog
04 May, 04:30
McInerney and Flynn telegram accounts aren't the real deal. Why would you think they are?

Because the Flynn one correlates perfectly with Storm Rider and whats going on in DC right Now
04:38 PM - May 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robert Wakefield, click on at the bottom under it