Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
04 May, 03:04
Joe's speech on Vaccination about made my mind sizzle.

They want to exterminate the next generation by preventing it's birth

DO NOT LET THEM VAX THE CHILDREN

THIS IS INSANITY AND EVIL AT TS WORST RIGHT IN OUR FACES

MY LINE IS DRAWN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
04 May, 03:59
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
They've been vaccinating the next generation (s) for generations. Not one vaccination has been studied for efficacy for over 30 years. I'm glad my parents forbade vaccines when I was growing up but I'm just one of a very few that I know who never had any vaccine. When you look around at our society you see why we have all these illnesses and cancers. They've been poisoning us for decades, but this latest jab will be the final nail in the coffin for these babies.
Good God, I don't know what it's going to take to wake people up to what is LITERALLLY HAPPENING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM.
We've lost hundreds of thousands of children, entire generations. We're now about to lose millions more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
gcb 910 @gcb910
Your parents are to be commended. We never saw illness like this before, and those creating it have no culpability. I can't get my head around why this isn't blatantly obvious to more people.
On a positive note, I do know a few young parents who are not allowing their kids to be jabbed. But, they are battling uphill.
I can't wait for this paradigm to change.
04:33 PM - May 04, 2021
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by gcb910 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from gcb 910, click on at the bottom under it