Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
04 May, 03:04
Joe's speech on Vaccination about made my mind sizzle.

They want to exterminate the next generation by preventing it's birth

DO NOT LET THEM VAX THE CHILDREN

THIS IS INSANITY AND EVIL AT TS WORST RIGHT IN OUR FACES

MY LINE IS DRAWN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
They've been vaccinating the next generation (s) for generations. Not one vaccination has been studied for efficacy for over 30 years. I'm glad my parents forbade vaccines when I was growing up but I'm just one of a very few that I know who never had any vaccine. When you look around at our society you see why we have all these illnesses and cancers. They've been poisoning us for decades, but this latest jab will be the final nail in the coffin for these babies.
Good God, I don't know what it's going to take to wake people up to what is LITERALLLY HAPPENING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM.
We've lost hundreds of thousands of children, entire generations. We're now about to lose millions more.
03:59 PM - May 04, 2021
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
04 May, 04:33
In response Made In America to her Publication
Your parents are to be commended. We never saw illness like this before, and those creating it have no culpability. I can't get my head around why this isn't blatantly obvious to more people.
On a positive note, I do know a few young parents who are not allowing their kids to be jabbed. But, they are battling uphill.
I can't wait for this paradigm to change.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
04 May, 04:18
yup my kids have NONE

04 May, 04:21
In response Lee Aura to her Publication
Good for you Lee. Believe it or not, it's many of the generation from mid 20's to 30 that are not vaccinating. They've watched so many of their friends children die that they're not willing to risk it. True story. You don't hear much about them, but they're watching and they're learning.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
04 May, 04:06
1/33 boys has autism. i dont know the statistics on all the other illnesses BUT this is freaking insane ans the sheeple are still acting like nothing is WRONG!!!!! as u can see they are jabbing themselves and their kids even more !!!!! almost every school now has an autism unit —and a special ed class for every age group-!! when i was a child this was practically unheard of .......🤯🤯🤯

04 May, 04:18
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
He, I'm a teacher (well I was until March), It was apparent years ago that something was horribly wrong. I was actually going to be Special Ed certified but changed my mind when it dawned on me that no amount of certification can reach so many of these kids. There's just nothing there to work with and I don't mean that in a mean way.
What was more appalling was seeing so many of my students leave during the day to go to the school nurse and get their daily dose of Ritalin. They returned to either fall asleep, throw up, or just get combative. I don't know what parents are thinking. If you have to medicate your child to sit at a desk all day, something is HORRIBLY WRONG. All these vaccines and med's given to children are simply CRIMES against humanity. This past year with COVID was the final straw. Masks, shields, COVID shots, shedding, kids that can't be normal because they're being poisoned......... NOPE. Not me. Just couldn't take it anymore.