Yol Ubsa @yolsync
That look 👀 (he knew). Friends close, enemies closer.
03:34 PM - May 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by yolsync in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @Truthslayer
11 May, 11:01
In response Yol Ubsa to her Publication
either shes on the cabal side and the children ahe adopted from Haiti are part of her sick plan or she knows plenty assiting Trump.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
777ichae7 777arti77 - Z @PegasusWarrior
11 May, 10:33
Does anyone have any evidence that ACB is blackhat?
My question would be why would Bidan want to stack the supreme court if ACB was a black hat? I know about the book deal... but you know ACB really is a big deal. I think if you were D party you would never risk the backlash of stacking the Supreme court if it was already in your favor. Ive watched hours of videos of ACB lecturing. You never know for sure... But I suspect she is still a white hat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 May, 04:06
When I saw that I wanted to say DON'T FALL FOR IT to him, but when I saw that look, I said OH he knows. Folks can shit talk him but fact is, my i.q. is supposedly pretty high up there. BUT his is up there where my dad's was. SUPER FREAKING sharp fella.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 May, 04:07
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
He smokes me by at least thirty i.q. points. I am at a lowly like one twentyish and was kinda pissed to get tested and tired. lol