r363l l10n @r363ll10n
In 1933 the UnderCover ILLUMINATI who Controls Our GOVERNMENT made the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT create a ACT known as the GOLD & SILVER SEIZURE ACT of 1933 where the GOVERNMENT told the AMERICAN CITIZENS that it was UNLAWFUL to have
GOLD & SILVER.
At the End of 1933 the ACT was call back and the AMERICAN MONEY was changed from a SILVER CERTIFICATE to a PROMISSORY NOTE are LEGAL TENDER and this means this MONEY today is not backed by any NATURAL RESOURCES or LAND so it's in reality
MONOPOLY MONEY...
WELCOME TO THE MATRIX...

OFFICIALCOMBATLVL
02:49 PM - May 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Keith Frost @KFrost
04 May, 05:39
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Executive Order 6102 signed by FDR and enacted on their famous date of 19 April.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
04 May, 05:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 May, 04:59
😮

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
04 May, 04:50
Did the sinking of the Titanic eliminate the resistance to creation of the Federal Reserve? Was the Titanic a FF? I have read that those wanting the Fed had pre-paid Titanic tickets. This was advertised a once-in-a-lifetime voyage, yet, they missed the Voyage. They took the sister ship a few days later. Imagine that; did they know something?

Many do not know the Fed is a Central Bank.

Diane Goldman @DGold
04 May, 03:29
We are shed of the old monetary system SWIFT as I understand...😎
Had the opportunity to check out a current $100 bill yesterday. It's different! Changes!
https://www.simonparkes.or...

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
04 May, 03:01
My grandpa used to collect the bills with the serial # starting with F. He said they were rare. I never really understood for I was young at that time.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
04 May, 02:59
It's my understanding that those notes are backs with a natural commodity- People! A persons Social Security number is their Product ID number for the U.S. Corp. that owns them as the collateral for its debts.