P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Juan O' Savin says there will soon be a reveal of someone or something biblical. 🙏🇺🇸🦅 #GodWins

full: https://youtu.be/WlFnNbP61...
10:36 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
27 April, 05:00
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
I was watching a mini-series of Juan's.. but I see they took it down for breaking community standard!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ @mybalconygarden
19 April, 08:41
I’ve done extensive digging on Wayne Ronald Willott to check things people have DM’ed me with. Here’s what I have confirmed.
1) 1-0-7 IS a number he has gone by for decades. Juan O Savin is just another version of that.
2) He worked for several private investigator firms ...
3) He had a federal job.
4) He was a federal contractor for an investigation.
5) He had connections to the Reagan family and appeared on Michael Reagan’s show.
6) He is a top notch investigator and can draw excellent conclusions.
7) He has been able to predict events.
8) He has had no connections to the Kennedy’s.
9) He embellishes the truth to fantastical levels. He’s an entertaining story teller.
10) He has an intense charisma.
11) He is not JFK Jr.I did not use any sources connected to Field McConnell, Timothy Holmseth or ...... Wayne Willott. This information was independently verified.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WELL, JUAN O SAVIN GOT MY YOUTUBE SHUT DOWN. "OVER THE TARGET MUCH?"
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
19 April, 09:36
In response My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ to his Publication

19 April, 08:41
Juan O Savin = Wayne Ronald Willott (his real name)
https://inteldinarchronicl...

19 April, 08:40
"JUAN O SAVIN: CAUGHT ON CAMERA BUT PUBLIC AND LEFT UP FOR THREE YEARS." JUST RECENTLY MADE PRIVATE!

19 April, 08:39
Juan O Savin AKA Wayne Ronald Willott or " Agent W"

19 April, 08:39
WHO IS JUAN O SAVIN
AKA Wayne Ronald Willott
OR AS or " Agent W"
THE INTELLIGENCE INSIDER

The Juan O Savin con job has found his way on many seemingly credible platforms but on closer look, they all don’t hold up under scrutiny. He is a horrible guy who has cryptically admitted to his followers he’s taking them on a long con. Sad but true!

THAT'S RIGHT... JUAN'S TRUE NAME IS WAYNE RONALD WILLOTT 65-YEAR-OLD FORMER GOVERNMENT WORKMAN'S COMPENSATION INVESTIGATOR FROM SEATTLE WASHINGTON AND HIS MERRY BAND OF GRIFTERS

billy Wales @billy_wales
19 April, 06:05
Help is on the way.

Mor Creed @Morcreed
26 January, 11:08
God our Father we pray you will show us your hand in the cleansing of America and the World! #darktolight
A miracle that no man man claim!

linda Smith @LindaC
26 January, 09:52
✝️ I agree , this is a battle between good and evil. God's voice will be heard and His presence will be evident. This evil cannot stand. This is so much bigger than a difference of opinion. It is a battle for the Soul of the World.✝️

Paint Head @Paint
26 January, 09:30
WOW.. Chills.. this is what I have been saying too. All humanly doors have shut and what divide blessing happens it's only because GOD did it. Even those who don't believe will know it was GOD.🇺🇸

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
26 January, 07:07
Genesis 7:11-13

On the 17th day of the second month, when Noah was 600 years old, the springs under the earth broke through the ground, and water flowed out everywhere. The sky also opened like windows and rain poured down. The rain fell on the earth for 40 days and 40 nights. That same day Noah went into the boat with his wife, his sons Shem, Ham, and Japheth, and their wives.

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
26 January, 10:34
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Patterns coming to an end.

Under the earth, that's the hidden truth, true hearts of men, are they good or bad. Roots exposed as water is always a truth(s) beliefs, traditions, etc. All exposed, uncovered ring to top for all to know. Open sky, the Divine Heavenly Truth - Love, rains (reigns) down blowing breath into dry bones (those that have only surface level eyes, hearing, understanding- what the world taught. Love, Light, Truth is THE WORD, The CHRIST SPIRIT to heal. ONE Reveals, ONE Unveils. The Ark = Word. Take rest in THE WORD. LOVE=THE SON =THE TRUTH =CHRIST

God First! @LauraInMD
26 January, 04:03
Agreed. God is not done yet. I have found some peace knowing and BELIEVING this in my heart. It doesn't end like they want to us to think it did.

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
26 January, 12:06
🙌🏼

WiKdMaMba 017 @PatriotWarfare
26 January, 11:51
great listen! i have another 3 videos i posted on my page i would suggest listening to as well.

Patriots are in full control. spread, share and follow each other.

Karen Goldstein @Sassygal99
26 January, 11:38
🙏🙏🙏

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
26 January, 11:27
HQQRAY! Such an exciting time to be alive and awake!
No doubt that #TheBestIsYetToCome !!!

Heather Gabbard @HGXU4
26 January, 10:57
I couldn't agree more!!! It's truly going to be Biblical and will bring the lost souls back to His glory and grace!!! Praying and worshipping multiple times a day. I'm also participating in a fast during this time, until it's all said and done. Praise OUR AWESOME FATHER!!!

🙏❤️🇺🇸🙌

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
26 January, 10:49
Thanks for posting this.Needed it!!

Alexandra 369 @Arsalas333
26 January, 07:42
he is right.....God himself will say no more.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
26 January, 07:41
THE BULLSHIT OF

bring AMERICA AN THE WORLD TO A

"NEAR TO DEATH EXPERIENCIE"

ITS PURE SECRET SOCIETY MK ULTRA ---> #LUCIFERIAN #MASS #INITATION TO #NWO

( best to say that true is PALEO mk ultra, the grand gran gran grand grand father of #MKUltra

#BULLSHIT

#CRAP

#MAGA

26 January, 07:51
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
the woman is great, sorry, not trying to blame to host of the channel

great work !! we must know all points of view and i feel that host woman its esceptic also

26 January, 07:37
DONT EVEN CLICK SORRY

BLA BLA BLA BLA...

IMPRESSIVE AMOUNT OF #PREACHERS PRODUCE THE USA
this scheme of #secular #preaches with #sermon to their #GREY

--> bring to think about #JESUIT #infiltration

#JESUIS HAS HAD INFILTRED EVERY SINGILES #evangelical #CHURCH , not with a team

1 SINGLE GUY #JESUIT PRIEST

WAS ENOUGH TO INFILTRATE SOMETHING LIKE 50 DIFERENTS #evangelical BRANDS IN #USA 🤣

50 CHURCHES / BRANDS !!! 1🤪
THE VERY SAME 1 #vatican #DECEVER
1 GUY! 🤪😆 50 !!

COME ON GUYS! PLEASE! 😅
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwha

Followyourheart 777 @Followyourheart777
26 January, 05:05
I have been thinking that alof of people might not accept the evidence that is out there, because of everything that is possible with green screens, deep fake, mask's etc... And how to solve that...

This could be it... 🙂

Kelly Haynes @JustAnAmericanGirl
26 January, 10:49
In response Followyourheart 777 to her Publication
I pray you are right! Ive always said we need to have a Come to Jesus moment. 🙌 I think people would have no choice but to Believe in God

Bella Libre @AussieChick
26 January, 01:43
🧐😎😎I hope its himself

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
26 January, 01:18
Snow where I live is 30 days early....usually on 2/22 (last 2 years at least)

Alternative time units
30 days can be converted to one of these units:

2,592,000 seconds = 9
43,200 minutes = 9
720 hours = 9
30 days = 3
4 weeks and 2 days = 6
8.20% of 2020

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
26 January, 01:03
Ready AF! Lets go, PJ!!🙏🇺🇸

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
26 January, 12:48

RealTexan Patriot @RealTexanPatriot
26 January, 12:45
It is Biblical.
Timeline is merging.
SKY EVENT = May 26th ?
Our Transition out of the evil Dream World = 11/24/2026 ?

Lot of similarities