The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 May, 12:47
Baaahahaha... 🤣Too bad , sorry, NOT sorry...👊

Losing Texas Candidate Issues Warning: 2022 ‘Could Be Major Setback’ for Democrats

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
Nothing matters until we SEE full and clear justice from 2020.

They can sugar coat it all day. Trump can release useless statements that are meaningless and almost to the point of getting comical. If those who committed crimes against the American people aren't PUBLICLY served justice for ALL to SEE, then we have no country anyway.

Is what it is what it is. We are one more Donald John Trump cookie cutter statement away from victory! Um, nah.....no we are not.

This is embarrassing to witness. LOVE IT!
12:52 PM - May 04, 2021
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SPORTS in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 May, 03:17
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Hey, why do you always have to reply on my posts with negativity? It's getting old now Sports...I've not blocked you bc you are still FREE to express how you feel, but I'm getting close to doing it, and from how you sound you probably woulnd't care if I do... Sad, my patience is running thin with your negativity!
So close🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lilac Moon @LilacMoon
04 May, 03:33
Blocked on my end..got tired of the ugly bs and they have an option to send the person a message because we blocked them.

SPORTS @SPORTS
04 May, 03:36
Block me if you want, all i deal in is reality and truth. Will stop replying to your posts then. Nothing personal, of course.

Right now and today, ALL we have is the daily Biden Skull Fuckings. Call it is what it is what it is.

God bless and be well, fellow patriot!