CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 May, 02:16
Just got a call. Family member is hospital as of last night. Red raised irritated spot on skin from foot to leg. Immediate response from emergency room was either blood poisoning or a blood cot. Yes, this person got a vaccine 2 weeks ago. Waiting to hear what happens. The family member is a disabled senior citizen, and does not know what is going on politically (and did not choose the get the vax). So I returned the call from family and was yelled at because I asked if it was a J&J shot, or which one. Then I got a lecture about how "just because I am going to wait to get my vaccine..."" NO, I AM NOT WAITING. I WILL NEVER GET A VACCINE! AND WTF DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE PERSON IN THE HOSPITAL!!! OMG. IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING TODAY? AND IT MEANS YOU ARE NOT LISTENING TO ME!!!

HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A BETTER DAY, MY FRENS... AND SENDING AN ANGEL TO WATCH OVER MY FAMILY MEMBER. if you have a sec, can you say a prayer. Thank you, frens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @rAnnbci
04 May, 09:34
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I am sorry you are going through all this. You are definetly not alone. I am learning most of us are in the same situation. Any time I say anything to my husband, he wants to think I am being my โ€œconspiracy crazy selfโ€ and wants to get mad at me. We are in this ttogether. WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Gee @Aynaia
04 May, 09:42
In response Have Faith to her Publication
Try living with a 33 year old Liberal TDS son & an over 50 hard working conservative husband, who BOTH treat me like theyre trying to find a straight jacket before I start wearing a hockey mask & carrying a butter knife!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
I AM ON YOUR SIDE. just keep your head down & focus on doing what you know is right. don't waste time if they want to argue, and you do not have to put up with lib abuse. I had to do this with certain family. I only discuss with them things that need to be done. practical things, that can show results. like who is taking out the garbage or doing the lawn or going to the grocery store, and what is for dinner. anything else is a waste of time and will cause hurtful things to be said. tell your lib family that you do not want to discuss it again. the topic is closed forever, you are done. I had to do this with someone recently who would daily attack me with TDS. I told her to stop forever. I have had to accept being ostracized by another family member in 2016 because I would not vote for Killary Clinton. I have gotten used to being cold shouldered because I did not ever vote for Nobama. I will NOT be manipulated this way. It has not ended for them, but now I have moved on. God Bless you.
09:56 AM - May 04, 2021
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Denise Gee @Aynaia
04 May, 10:21
Im on your side too, I never watch my words so if I said something that made you think otherwise my apologies!!!๐Ÿ˜

Denise Gee @Aynaia
04 May, 10:19
What I actually did was take a page from Qโ€™s book, dropping little crumb stories here & there in a future proves past move, as things occur to reinforce those crumbs they quietly digest them.
My family is as stubborn & hardheaded as I AM so I knew I had to let them discover these things organically for them to teuly listen.
I have always lived by intuition & thats what it told me to do so I wait.
We have to have patience because every one of us will have a DIFFERENT key to unlock ourselves but its a treasure hunt to FIND that key. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™