CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 May, 02:16
Just got a call. Family member is hospital as of last night. Red raised irritated spot on skin from foot to leg. Immediate response from emergency room was either blood poisoning or a blood cot. Yes, this person got a vaccine 2 weeks ago. Waiting to hear what happens. The family member is a disabled senior citizen, and does not know what is going on politically (and did not choose the get the vax). So I returned the call from family and was yelled at because I asked if it was a J&J shot, or which one. Then I got a lecture about how "just because I am going to wait to get my vaccine..."" NO, I AM NOT WAITING. I WILL NEVER GET A VACCINE! AND WTF DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE PERSON IN THE HOSPITAL!!! OMG. IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING TODAY? AND IT MEANS YOU ARE NOT LISTENING TO ME!!!

HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A BETTER DAY, MY FRENS... AND SENDING AN ANGEL TO WATCH OVER MY FAMILY MEMBER. if you have a sec, can you say a prayer. Thank you, frens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blessed Okie @BlessedOkie
03 May, 04:12
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I have a very similar situation with a family member. All we can do is pray. I pray every single day that God will reveal his plan soon!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 May, 04:15
In response Blessed Okie to her Publication
ty, helps to know others understand. I had a moment where I felt I could not feel the ground under my feet. Prayers help. Cannot talk to my family about any of it. Only 1 person. Lost my best friend because she became a mask nazi. What is happening to our world? I am praying every day.

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
04 May, 09:10
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Yep, I have some family members who think I am kooky. My husband and I have friends we have known for 40 years who think we have lost it. Yet, I have a deep sense of knowing and I have learned not to deny my soul, otherwise I am just a shell.

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
04 May, 09:21
In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication
im with you! same story. just praying for a President Trump miracle

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
Me too. All will be well. I do know consciousness is going up. When I was young people did not consider feelings of animals, now they do. A small percentage of the population were compassionate. I think more are learning today. More are seeking God.
09:38 AM - May 04, 2021
In response Kevina Brian to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GullyWasher in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Eyes on The Light, click on at the bottom under it