⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
04 May, 08:54
But yeah, we are all fucking bat shit crazy and Adrenochrome is just a myth. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 May, 09:07
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Demon possessed different dna monster pos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optical Awakenings @Unite
04 May, 09:19
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
They sacrifice their humanity to receive the physical pleasures, $$$ drugs fame etc.

04 May, 09:21
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
Their currency is death and adrenochrome and what you said.

04 May, 09:24
Yes, and how long do we wait for the plan to "take effect"? It seems like the "Show" is not very enjoyable!

04 May, 09:25
POTUS back in, watermarks, and then bigger things in front of us. I think.

Yes that is what we have been led to believe and I do believe that God will sort this out but it seems like a vast amount of us are still suffering. It is not an enjoyable show...not really unless it is all BS but I lost my son to this brainwashing BS and I would like some in your face action so that these dumb kids that have bought the lie can SEE the truth!
09:29 AM - May 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Unite in this post can reply
04 May, 09:36
God will wake your son up. I been at this thirtyish years. HUGE deal so many are awake now. Like so different from back then. Hold the line. YES it sucks, but the freaking deep state were planning to kill like ninety five percent of the populous. YES it sucks, but the alternative is not an alternative.

04 May, 09:51
I understand and do have faith. I just think it is important to be fully awake to both sides of the issue. All will be resolved in Divine timing. It is our responsibility to simply make the choice and hold firm for the rest of the world to see :) Thank you for your service to humanity!